Wanted: Models And Photographers


Do you love to strike a pose in front of the camera? Maybe your a little snap happy and love nothing more than to capture a beautiful moment down a lens? 
If you've answered yes to either of these questions then Dixie Duke is looking for you!

My passion for make-up is growing by the day and I want my portfolio to follow in the form of capturing beautiful women of all shapes and sizes on camera.

I am looking for talented models, aspiring models, real women and, photographers to produce a variety of creative snaps to include in my make-up portfolio. From vintage to avant garde, there will be a look to suit everyone!

Professional experience is not necessary but a real love and passion for the industry is. Initially I will be shooting in the Devon and Cornwall area with a view to traveling further afield depending on the style of projects involved. 
If this is of interest to you or you would like to see a shoot outlay please contact me via e-mail at dixie_duke@live.co.uk or tweet me @dixie_duke

Comments

Popular Posts