Dixie Duke: Important Update


Hey Dolls x
Running a successful beauty blog takes a lot of dedication and commitment and, as you may have noticed, I have been neglecting Dixie Duke recently. 
Due to the success of my blog I have been inundated with work and training opportunities resulting in a serious lack of time allocated to keeping you gorgeous girlies clued up on the world of make-up and beauty. Although I have hectic schedule at present, I am aiming to update Dixie Duke as much as possible over the forthcoming months.
In the mean time however, all enquiries will continue to be dealt with as soon as possible. For review features and any beauty questions or product alternatives you may require information on, please contact me on my normal address at dixie_duke@live.co.uk or tweet me @dixie_duke


Comments

Popular Posts