Dixie Duke's Nail Services



I am pleased to announce that Dixie Duke is now available for a variety of nail treatments including manicures, pedicures, nail art and unique nail effects.

As this service is to benefit my portfolio treatments will be free of charge or at a great discounted price. It will also give me the perfect opportunity to build my hands on experience and confidence.
At the moment Dixie's nail services will be available in the North Devon area only however, I am also available to work with photographers and models on a time for print basis in the Devon/Cornwall area.

Please remember that although Dixie Duke is all about vintage glamour I also have a passion for unique creativity. One off masterpieces are always welcome!

Contact dixie_duke@live.co.uk for further info or tweet @dixie_duke

Comments

Popular Posts