Wanted: Make-up Mentor


Since starting Dixie Duke my passion and creativity for nails and cosmetics has progressed dramatically. 
Although I have always lived and breathed this exciting industry, everything I have learnt to date has been via self tuition and salon experience.

As of September 2013 I will begin my official training in nail technology where I hope to advance my nail art skills whilst gaining make-up artistry qualifications alongside my course.
In the meantime, I am currently looking for a talented make-up artist to become my mentor. I am lucky enough to have a vast amount of theory behind me but feel as though you can never stop learning in such an exciting industry which is evolving every day. Ideally I am hoping to find someone who is willing to share their love and knowledge of the make-up industry with me to make me the best possible artist I can be. If this includes nails, even better!

If this is of interest to you or you feel I could benefit from your knowledge please contact me at dixie_duke@live.co.uk any help and advice would be more than appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts