Model Beauty Secrets: Suzy Monty


They have access to the ultimate tips and tricks used by make-up artists to create picture perfect skin, but what happens when their not being preened and polished to perfection?

I go behind the scenes of the glamorous world of modelling by taking an insight into model Suzy Monty's personal beauty regime. Join me as we learn the essential products and top secrets used by the industry's top fashion insiders to stay looking effortlessly beautiful...


What is your ultimate model beauty tip?
My ultimate model beauty tip is simple, make sure that you apply plenty of moisturiser... everywhere!!

What is the one product you can't live without?
The one product that I can't live without would have to be Olay Beauty Fluid. I'm always wearing this product on my face, even on make-up free days.

Great skin is essential as a model, how do you keep your complexion looking flawless?
Thankfully I have never had spot prone skin however, I always thoroughly remove any traces of make-up after a shoot, ensure that my make-up brushes are kept clean and, drink plenty of natural spring water.

Who is your favorite make-up brand and why?
Being a model I tend to use several brands but I do like Revlon. Not only is this particular make-up brand great quality but its also inexpensive. 

How do you keep in shape?
I keep in good shape by taking country and coastal walks and skipping, even after a long day of shooting! I also follow a healthy diet, baking and steaming my food and cutting out fry ups.

What advice would you give aspiring models?
Having previously run a national award winning modelling agency I could write a book on this subject! My advice to aspiring models is simple though - be polite to everyone, from clients and photographers to make-up artists and stylists, but particularly other models. It will hold you in good stead on your way up the modelling ladder. Make it more pleasant and you will be invited back, time after time. As the world of modelling can be a jungle good contacts are also essential.

If you wish to book Suzy or see more of her stunning portfolio all relevant information can be found at www.monty-models.co.uk

Comments

  1. Hi I gone through your blog.thanks for sharing information about haute her beauty tips for face at home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts