Model Beauty Secrets: Lydia Anne Catherall

They have access to the ultimate tips and tricks used by make-up artists to create picture perfect skin but what happens when their not being preened and polished to perfection?

I go behind the scenes of the glamorous world of modelling by taking an insight into model Lydia Anne Catherall's personal beauty regime. Join me as we learn the essential products and top secrets used by the industry's top fashion insiders to stay looking effortlessly beautiful...










What is your ultimate model make-up tip?
My ultimate model make-up tip to really make eyes stand out is to apply a cream eye shadow to the eyelids.

What is the one product you can't live without?
The one product that I can't live without would have to be Garnier tinted moisturizer. Not only does it look natural but it gives you a lush glow!

Great skin is essential as a model, how do you keep your complexion looking flawless?
I keep my complexion looking flawless by having regular facials and using the right products for my oily skin. Witch hazel in particular is great for ensuring my skin stays looking its best at all times.

Who is your favorite make-up brand and why?
My favorite make-up brand has to be Barry M. They always have the brightest, craziest colours to really make you stand out and look great.

How do you keep in shape?
As I have a high metabolism I'm extremely lucky in the fact that I don't have to work out however, I do walk every where which helps me to keep in good shape!

What advice would you give aspiring models?
My advice would be to be yourself. Don't let the industry change you and always have a laugh in photo shoots, that's how you produce great pictures! Most importantly...enjoy it!

If you wish to book Lydia or see more of her beautiful portfolio all contact details and relevant information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/LydiaAnneModel

Comments

  1. I would love to see a close up of the cream eye shadow Lydia is referring to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll chase that one up for you :) x

      Delete
    2. Hey JC. I haven't been able to find out anymore details with regards to Lydia's top tip however, from a make-up point of view, I often find that using cream/beige shades on the lids really is a great and simple alternative to adding definition to the eyes, especially if your looking for a more natural look. You may want to try applying a little white liner to the inner rim of your lower eye as well. Its a fab way of making eyes pop and really brightens them. All in all, making them look a lot bigger x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts