Nazila Love Glamour Nail Glitz Review

Nazila Love Glamour Nail Glitz Review


When it comes to beautifully unique statement nails no-one satisfies my nail needs quite like Nazila Love Glamour.
In an industry bursting with a variety of products and tools for the nail obsessed, this unique brand pushes the boundaries to provide fashion forward beauty junkies with fresh, funky products just oozing with glitz and glamour.





Nail Glitz is an incredible range of 3D nails all hardcore nail addicts need to experience. From Rock Chic to Purple Butterfly, there is an array of signature nails to suit all styles and tastes.
Today, I will be sharing my personal experience of this amazing brand by reviewing two gorgeous styles: Barbie and Monochrome.

Appearance

If your crazy about 3D nail art and love your nails to make a unique statement, welcome to your new obsession! 
Just like the entire Nail Glitz range, both Barbie and Monochrome are sets of beautifully detailed artificial nails sure to make a signature fashion forward statement, no matter what your style.
I purposely mixed a selection of Barbie nails with Monochrome to create a signature look to suit my personality however, this is entirely down to personal preference as they look equally as amazing individually.
As each pack contains 24 nail pieces I would definitely recommend experimenting to create something that represents your style!


Application

The application process of Nail Glitz is surprisingly straight forward. As with all artificial products, you are advised to lightly buff and clean your natural nails to ensure all traces of excess polish and oil is removed.
Each nail has a sticky tab that matches its underside which makes selecting a size to suitably attach to your natural nail an easy process. To attach the artificial nail you simply remove the stick on tab and place the sticky side onto your natural nail. 
I personally used nail glue for a more secure hold but the entire application process minus extra glue is quick, surprisingly secure and, suitable for even a nail novice to master perfectly.

Wear and Tear 

Nail Glitz are by far the best artificial nails I have worn. As 3D nail art can have a habit of chipping, the incredible detail of this particular product was a slight worry for me however, I am glad to say that I had no problems at all!
If your new to artificial nails or longer nails in general, everyday tasks may seem quite tricky however, as far as length goes I found this particular range suited my personal preferences and style perfectly.
I also had some great comments on how amazing my talons were looking whilst wearing these beauties which instantly made me feel fab! I would definitely recommend wearing these on a night out or special occasion for an instant confidence boost and the ultimate statement accessory!

Removal

The removal of my Nail Glitz was by far the worst part, purely because I didn't want to take them off! 
As with the application, the removal process was quick, simple and didn't damage my natural nail in the slightest. As I used nail glue for extra security my nails were quite dry but after testing the stick on tabs separately, this was entirely down to the extra glue application, not the Nail Glitz nails themselves. 
Minus glue, you can successfully remove the nails by gently lifting the edge and twisting until it loosens.

Maintenance 

I'm glad to say that Nail Glitz are easily maintained and reusable! Even after using glue I simply dipped a cotton bud in water and removed all excess traces of glue and tab glue from the artificial nail as recommended. 
I would advise looking after used nails to get the most out of the product. Personally, I find that storing them in their original packaging does the job just fine.

Final thoughts

If your a nail addict wanting to make a statement or fashion forward woman wanting beautifully decorated talons which are great value for money and have some serious staying power, Nazila Love Glamour Nail Glitz won't let you down.
This breathtaking range will easily become your new obsession. It is mine!!

Experience the full range for yourself at www.nazilaloveglamour.com



Comments

Popular Posts