Calling All Make-up Artists And Creative Stylists Update


CALLING ALL TALENTED MAKE-UP ARTISTS AND CREATIVE STYLISTS

After such a great response regarding my previous advertisement for talented make-up artists and stylists, I thought it would be a great idea to go in to further detail as to what kind of individuals I require. This saves a lot of time and erases any chance of bulk e-mail!

Dixie Duke is all about vintage glam and making women feel confident and beautiful in their own skin. My blog aims to provide beauty junkies with the correct information regarding a variety of topics and share my personal experiences of products you can depend on. This will continue to run alongside my beauty business.

I am looking at joining forces with either a freelance make-up artist or creative stylist who will assist me by sharing my clients. Dixie Duke is also in great demand for providing hair, make-up and nail treatments for local and non local photoshoots and this is something that would be required on a regular basis. There will also be an opportunity to get involved in crazy vibrant projects as my main aim is to be unique and offer something a little different to all my clients and colleagues. 

I have had the opportunity of working with some influential industry professionals and brands so this is a great opportunity for you to showcase your work while building an amazing portfolio and gaining further clients.

Please contact me via e-mail at dixie_duke@live.co.uk if this is of interest to you. Dixie Duke x



Comments

Popular Posts