Make-up Experience Required

Experience Needed

I finally received my hair and make-up diploma fees this morning and at £3500 plus I'm going to seriously struggle to find the funds before September.
As my regular readers may already know, although I have previously worked in salons I am actually completely self taught when it comes to all areas of make-up artistry. I am therefore looking for an established make-up artist or salon who is willing to train me up on the more practical side of the industry. I am also looking for any photographers who are willing to teach me everything they know as I am aware that photographic make-up in particular can look completely different down a camera!
Beauty and make-up are my passion so I am more than happy to gain all experience for free.
If this is of interest to you please contact me via e-mail at dixie_duke@live.co.uk all advice would also be appreciated.

Dixie Duke x

Comments

Popular Posts