Dixie Duke Services


Models Wanted
As some of you may know I am a self taught make-up artist with a passion for all things beauty.
I believe that to succeed in such a competitive industry there are no limits when it comes to creativity and, that you can never stop learning.
Over the forthcoming months I will be experiencing a variety of photo shoots while studying all areas of nail technology and make-up artistry. In the mean time, I am looking to work with as many talented people and gain as much hands on practical experience as possible to build a unique portfolio.
I am available for a variety of treatments from make-up to nail art and I am willing to work with open minded models and photographers free of charge. My main area of interest is vintage/retro glamour however I have some extremely unique high fashion make-up techniques I would love to express through shoots.
If you wish to book an appointment or require my make-up services (both free of charge) please contact me via e-mail at dixie_duke@live.co.uk tweet me @dixie_duke or facebook me at DixieDukeofficial 


Comments

  1. I'd work with you , I love that era, I adore Dita von Tesse and love all the corsets and heels from the era too. I model and would love to mix up my portfolio, I've done a lot of cosplay so I'm happy with anything you want to do.pixiepoppy@hotmail.com

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts