Ditch diet deprivation: healthy, homemade cookies

A diet defined by deprivation is destined for disaster...

As a former 'big' girl prone to piling on the pounds, creating healthier versions of my favourite dishes and desserts is not only essential for ensuring that I don't waste every ounce of energy at war with my weight and waistline, but that I remain physically and psychologically motivated to maintain my healthier habits.

These homemade triple chocolate 'cookies' may scream sugar fuelled sweet treat, but their healthier ingredients instantly make them a delicious dessert that's both sensible and satisfying.

Keep your peepers peeled for the ridiculously ravishing recipe that I'll be sharing over the next few days or head over to https://www.facebook.com/Buns-Guns-Health-Fitness-Nutrition-1532560813682555/ for more professional tips and advice. 

Comments

Popular Posts