Spots & Acne: Effective Treatment

Painful pimples may be an instant confidence killer, but unsightly breakouts don't necessarily require lengthly treatment. 

As a beauty addict prone to problematic skin, I have undoubtedly tried an abundance of products and treatments in the hope of achieving a flawless complexion, yet despite my religious skincare regime and strategic pimple precautions, I'm still susceptible to the occasional breakout.

Although I may lack the ability to control my hormones - the main culprit responsible for my monthly breakouts - my unlikely method of treatment has proven to be quite the zit zapper.

Sudocrem antiseptic healing cream not only has a anti-inflammatory effect on red, painful pimples, it's also rapidly effective at minimizing the appearance of stubborn spots - particularly when applied as a nightly treatment after cleansing. 

Despite having access to a multitude of products specifically formulated to target spot prone skin, this is the only treatment I use, recommend and quite frankly, swear by for banishing unsightly breakouts.

Top Tip: Always apply with caution in order to avoid the spread of bacteria and prevent the risk of infection. Using a clean cotton bud as opposed to dirty fingertips will ensure a hygienic application, but be sure to avoid double dipping (back into the cream) and only use each end once. 

   

Comments

Popular Posts