Pretty in pink: Spring & Summer nail essentials

Orly Passion fruit
With an abundance of shades, textures and effects to choose from, finding the perfect pink to polish your tips and toes can often feel like a mission destined for failure, but thanks to my spring and summer essentials, you will never have to worry about looking pretty in pink again.

As a self confessed nail junkie and qualified professional, I'll be the first to admit that Essie and Orly never fail to satisfy my nail needs. In fact, with their statement shades and shimmery effects, I can always rely on their fashion forward collections of pretty pastels and bold brights to re-create season trends and statement styles.

Two of my personal favourites that continue to ensure my talons remain polished to perfection, are pink about it by Essie - a pastel pink with a shimmery, glittery twist - and passion fruit by Orly - a bold bright worthy of being every nail addicts ultimate hot pink.

As a religious follower of seasonal trends, these particular shades are my answer to nailing the subtle spring and statement summer shades of the nail world.



Essie Pink about it


Comments

Popular Posts