Nail Art


From 3D bows, to glitter and rhinestones, nail art is guaranteed to make a statement and ensure that your talons are transformed into the ultimate customized accessory.

If you love nothing more than to make a unique statement in the form of a creative set of nails,  you may want to check out my forthcoming blog posts.

After receiving an array of messages asking to see more of my designs, I have decided to incorporate my nail art into Dixie Duke on a regular basis. This will not only give me the chance to share my work with my beautiful readers, but create some fab step by steps for the more popular designs.

Remember you can also keep up to date and browse through all my nail art via https://www.facebook.com/tantalizingtalonsbyjessicalouise 
This neon beauty is one of my most recent creations and combines three of my favorite things, hot pink, leopard print and a cute 3D diamante bow...


Comments

Popular Posts