Exciting News: Beauty blog with a twist

Although Dixie Duke has recently been rather quiet, there is motive in my madness and the neglect that I have inflicted on my beauty blog is down to one thing - I have spent several months studying to become a fully qualified health and nutritionist! 

Despite my love for all things nails, my true passion lies in the health and fitness industry where I now have both personal - I have lost ten stone and survived the eating disorders anorexia and bulimia - and professional - I am fully qualified in health and nutrition and currently training to be a diet and nutritional advisor - experience of the physical and psychological battles and complications that stem from weight worries, eating disorders and a negative, distorted body image.

As a result of my life long passion becoming a reality, there will be a gradual increase in health, fitness and nutrition related posts as I test the waters in order to see if my regular readers enjoy learning about how to feel good on the inside, as well as how to look good on the outside - think nutrition advice, delicious recipes and body confidence.

For my fellow beauty junkies - don't panic! There will still be plenty of beauty fuelled posts and inspirational nail art ideas guaranteed to get those creative juices oozing out of every pore! 

So, sit back, relax and prepare to preen and polish yourself to perfection inside and out x 

Comments

Popular Posts