Help Wanted

Dixie Duke was created through my love and passion for the beauty industry. It has given me some amazing connections and allowed me to meet a variety of like minded talented individuals who share my determination of following their dream. It has also made me realize just how much I love to write about such a dynamic creative industry, something I wish to take further...

I am therefore looking to gain any form of experience, be it in make-up, beauty or writing where I can gain valuable skills to succeed and fulfill my dream. If you think you may be able to help please contact me via dixie_duke@live.co.uk or tweet me @dixie_duke for access to my portfolio link, personal contact information and CV. I am more than happy to start from the bottom and work my way up!

Thanks dolls & gents x 

Comments

Popular Posts