Can You Help?


If you live and breathe beauty you'll know more than anyone that this is an incredible industry to be in. 
I created Dixie Duke not only as an opportunity to share my passion with like minded individuals, but as a unique alternative to express my creativity.

Throughout my journey I have been blessed to meet some amazing people, both on a professional and non professional level. These unique individuals have given me support, love and the confidence to believe in myself, while teaching me an array of new skills which I will continue to use and cherish to grow as a person, make-up artist, nail technician and most importantly...a writer.

Although beauty will always be what I live for, blogging about my love for the world of all things cosmetic has lead to an unexpected passion for writing about it. Considering my minimal qualifications and short attention span that's pretty surprising!! However, my determination to succeed in this particular area is proving to only drive me to fulfill my dream which leads me to this post...

I am currently in the process of applying for every work experience and intern opportunity I stumble across and have decided to use my blog as a way of reaching out to influential industry professionals I wouldn't normally have access to. Cheeky hey ;)

If however, you feel I may benefit you're business, company or product I would more than appreciate the opportunity to work alongside you. I love learning new skills and feel there is nothing that benefits you more than learning on the job, be it work experience or an apprenticeship. Please contact me via dixie_duke@live.co.uk to discuss things further. In the mean time, I hope all my dolls and gents continue to enjoy reading my blog just as much as I enjoy sharing my passion with you x




Comments

Popular Posts