Exciting News

From skincare to nail care, Dixie Duke has covered an array of beauty related topics over the last year, providing its readers with professional tips, fab product reviews and visual inspiration to name but a few.

Although my passion may lie with natural nail care, since qualifying in manicure and pedicure treatments and surrounding myself with talented beauty professionals, my love for the industry as a whole has resurfaced, and I have developed a true passion for skincare and creating beautiful brows. So much so that I have now decided to further my skills and train in facials and brow definition.

Despite Dixie Duke's transition into a nail blog over the last few months, I have decided to use my new found passion as a way of educating my readers about the ins and outs of skin and brow care, while covering a variety of beauty related topics. With this in mind, my loyal dolls and gents can expect to have access to professional tips and gain the lowdown on all the latest products, and treatments, as I take Dixie Duke back to what it does best...being a beauty blog!

Keep your beautiful eyes peeled for some fab insider tips and hot product reviews which are coming your way! x


Comments

Popular Posts