Anti-ageing diary: Facial Yoga


With facial yoga growing increasingly popular, I decided to sacrifice my religious anti-ageing skincare regime for strange facial contortions in order to determine whether this new craze really is the equivalent to a natural face lift.

Before dismissing the idea of facial yoga completely, its worth taking into consideration that using specific exercises to target the 57 muscles of the face and neck will have the same beneficial impact as training the muscles of your body - your face will become smoother and firmer as circulation and lymph flow are improved.

Although I embraced the hype with a skeptical attitude, incorporating facial yoga into my daily routine for two months - just 15 minutes a day, six days a week - has created a visible improvement in my skin tone, puffiness, fine lines (yes, I have them!) and overall firmness that has been incredible - so much so that I can now flaunt a bare face with confidence.

Do I think that facial yoga can transform your face? Yes. If you're considering more extreme and invasive procedures such as botox, or are struggling with the first signs of ageing, I would highly recommend trying facial yoga before opting for expensive procedures and creams. For me, performing a variety of strange facial contortions on a regular basis really has been the equivalent to a natural face lift.


Comments

  1. It’s amazing article! Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more information! Please keep sharing! And please visit

    haute her tips on doing makeup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts