Weight loss & eating disorders: My own body transformation

Although many of my regular readers will know me for my passion for the nail and beauty industry, not many are aware that I am also studying health and nutrition. 

As someone who has experienced my own body transformation, I have been both dangerously over and underweight, battling anorexia and bulimia, and obesity. At my lowest of 6 stone, I suffered malnutrition and life threatening illnesses as a result of a lack of food, where at my heaviest of 20 stone, I struggled to lose the weight I had gained through a lack of exercise and unhealthy dietary habits.

Now training in health and nutrition with the aim of furthering my skills by training as a personal trainer later this year, I have created a Facebook page with the aim of helping others lose, gain and maintain their weight the healthy way. Each day I will be posting a variety of motivational tips, nutritional facts and fitness advice, while sharing my own transformation secrets with others. 

Please feel free to check out my page over at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyond-Nutrition-Health-Fitness/1532560813682555?ref=hl where I will be happy to offer my support and advice x 

Comments

Popular Posts